Special workshop on specific topics of Call 11
From the experience of the previous Calls, some topics are either critical to the progress of the programme or particularly complex. Hence, for Call 11, those topics were presented in more details during a special workshop that took place in Clean Sky premises on January 19th. Potential applicants had the opportunity to ask any clarification on this list of specific topics .
Presentations on Selected topics
Click on the topics below to download the related presentation
- Process scale up for recovery and recycling of glass-fibre aircraft insulation material in pilot scale
- Metal recycling: Recycling routes screening and design for environment
- Disintegration of fibre-reinforced composites by electrodynamic fragmentation technique
- Electrical Test Bench Generic Configuration Behavourial Electrical Network Analysis Model
- Extended operation temperature range for compressor structure materials (SAGE 3)
- Engine Mounting System and Engine In-flight Balancing System (SAGE 2)
- Non-metallic Pipes for Aero engine Dressings (SAGE 3)
- Optimal High Lift Turbine Blade Aero-Mechanical Design Advanced
- Non Destructive Testing methods and equipment development for fabricated structures
- No presentations for this topic. Discussions about related topics took place during the info day of 20th January.
- Advanced, high aspect ratio Transonic Laminar Wing for Regional Aircraft with Load Control & Alleviation devices –Technological Optimisation and Experimental Validation through an Innovative WT Model matching the full-size wing flexibility (GRA-02-019).
- Advanced Flight Control System – Design, Development and Manufacturing of an Electro Mechanical Actuator with associated Electronic Control Unit and dedicated Test Bench
- Presentation delivered on December 2nd on Natural Laminar Flow on "elastic wing" project.
- Identification of a fluid for diphasic cooling adapted to aircraft applications
- Smart Operations on Ground power electronics with energy recycling system
- High Dense Smart Power Capacitor for next generation Aircraft converters
Please note that a general Information Day was also organised by Clean Sky on January 20th in Brussels to present Call 11 in its entirety, including the evaluation procedures and tips for preparing offers. <More information on the general Information Day>