International Paris Air Show takes off
The greatest international event dedicated to the aviation and space industry started in Paris Le Bourget.
Clean Sky stand (Hall 2 - Stand 2B -106) had already quite some success with visitors being interested in the tangible results of the programme since 2008, the various pieces of hardware on display such as the open rotor, composite blade, wing flap, etc as well as the future Clean Sky 2 programme.
The pictures below feature:
- Bruno Le Maire visit to the Clean Sky stand.
- Jens Koenig, Airbus explains the Airbus plane model
- Eric Dautriat, Executive Director of Clean Sky meets a delegation of OPECST (Office Parlementaire d'Evalution des Choix Scientifiques et Techniques).
- Day2 at Le Bourget: Ron van Manen - project officer responsible for the Technology Evaluator ITD gives an interview to Euractiv.
- Thematic conference on Eco Design
- Clean Sky team
- 16 leading European aeronautical companies and research organisations handing over a joint technical proposal to the European Commission
- Eric Dautriat welcomes the visit of the Sustainable Development Committee of the French Parliament
- MEP Alain Lamassoure visits Clean Sky booth
- Many students on Clean Sky booth during the general public days